Aaron Pico continues to improve every single fight since switching camps to Jackson Wink Academy, Five Fight Winning Streak defeating no easy opponents.

Biggest win was against Justin Gonzales at Bellator 271. Extremely impressive three round fight start to finish.

Judges scored it (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)

"No, I knew it was a dominant performance but I've got to get better. I think I'm so hard on myself, I know I got the decision but I want to finish guys," said Pico in his post-fight interview with John McCarthy

Can't be too hard on himself, Very hard to finish every fight especially a LFA Featherweight Champion. Aaron Pico is a perfectionist and will be one of the best fighters in the world one day.

Maybe in his next fight he can get the finish but Aaron Pico will have a high probability of dominating his opponent like he did against Justin Gonzales.

Right now Pico is in a different zone and mindset. Hard to see someone defeat him with a top 2 Head Coach Greg Jackson. Whole team believes in him.

"This was the first fight, I was telling coach Greg (Jackson), that I really felt like I always say, I felt in the process," Pico said. "I didn't really think about anything else. I honestly felt in the zone tonight. I just didn't think about anything other than being consistent. If the knockout would come, but if not, like I said, I'd be happy that we won. I was consistent. I played my song tonight, and I'm happy."

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/11/bellator-271-aaron-pico-in-the-process-justin-gonzales-win

Last few fights Aaron Pico asking for rematches against Adam Borics, Henry Corrales. Ask and Shall Receive.

Mauro Ranallo mentioned that Pico wanted rematches with the three fighters who beat him earlier in his career, Zach Freeman, Henry Corrales, and Adam Borics.

https://fansided.com/2021/11/12/bellator-271-aaron-pico-mauls-justin-gonzales-earn-first-decision-win-video/

"Fight anyone, Anywhere. " Aaron Pico

Aaron Pico's First Headliner Fight Option? Pedro Carvalho

Aaron Pico becoming a Bellator star before our eyes, Main Card Slot at Bellator 271. Time to headline a future Bellator event building up a rising star.

"I can headline, In La but honestly anywhere I just wanna fight and make money, And get to the top." Aaron Pico Post Fight Interview

Brought up Featherweight opponent Pedro Carvalho Top Five Bellator Featherweight, Huge win against Daniel Weichel at Bellator 270.

"If I need to Fight him I will, I will fight anybody... I think I'm number five I got dropped down to six so he's in front of me. If he wants to fight me than I'd be more than welcome to fight him. I've already broken him down so let's bring it. "

Pico vs Pedro Carvalho be a interesting fight to watch, Right fight at the right time as Pedro just fought at Bellator 270. Both are healing than can return to training in a few weeks to fight each other.

Makes sense to schedule this fight, Love to be in Los Angeles or California for Bellator to test out Pico's stardom.