UFC 257: Hooker v Chandler
Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images

Dan Hooker is annoyed that he wasted his time jockeying for a fight with Arman Tsarukyan.

Dan Hooker is looking for a bounceback fight following two straight losses to Michael Chandler and Dustin Poirier. He thought he might have a willing combatant in 15th-ranked lightweight Arman Tsarukyan, who called Hooker out for a scrap. The Hangman replied, and they got into a back-and-forth.

But oddly enough, Tsarukyan already had a fight booked so it was kind of pointless. And now Hooker does too, as he will be facing off with Nasrat Haqparast at UFC 266.

As a guest on Submission Radio, Hooker didn't hold back when he was asked about Tsarukyan:

"Because he's a dumbass. I argue exclusively for a physical confrontation. If you ever see me standing across from someone arguing with them, it's for one reason and one reason only, for physical confrontation. This dumbass picks an argument with me. We got all the way to the end of the argument, and then I find out a week later that he's already got a fight. If you're already booked, why argue? Why try to challenge me when I'm looking for a fight and you have a fight?

"The kid's got sh-t for brains. That's all I have to say about that. Can anyone can put a hand on their heart and tell me that I'm scared of Arman whatever his name is? I've never even seen the kid fight before. I would walk right through him. You're kidding yourself; you're kidding yourself. If he truly believes that, he's a living in a delusion."

Tsarukyan is set to fight Christos Giagos on Sepember 18th.